Murray tractors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk murray tractors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC member..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ben2go

SC member.. Empty
PostSubject: SC member..   SC member.. Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 8:17 am

I am Ben.I am located in upstate,SC.I do not own a Mow-ray,but I use one around the shop.We use it to move cars we work on,take out trash,and bring firewood into the shop.We replaced the transaxle with one from a bigger tractor with bigger wheels and tires.Our smaller wheels and tires make the transaxle have a lower drive ratio.Even in high gear see moves at a snails pace,but pulls like mad.We pulled the shop owners diesel NPR box truck up the parking lot to the shop.A valve on the fuel injector valve failed,and all it would do is idle.Other than that,I have used a few to mow lawns.
Back to top Go down
johnboggs21
Admin
johnboggs21

SC member.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC member..   SC member.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 11:44 am

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for the delay, but its been so slow on here that i havent been on much. The murray at the shop sounds pretty beastly. Do you have any pics of it?
Back to top Go down
https://murray.forumotion.com
Jared Olson for SO IL

Jared Olson for SO IL

SC member.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC member..   SC member.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2010, 11:49 am

welcome to the forum bud!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SC member.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC member..   SC member.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC member..
Page 1 of 1